Become a Member
QSE Membership is $20. Membership is payable once only for the calendar year (Jan-Dec) and expires on the 1st of January.
QSE Members are invited to attend and vote at our Annual General Meeting.
How to Apply
To apply for membership, fill out our handy online registration form.
Please click here to pay for your membership.
Or you can make a direct debit transfer to our bank account at:
- BSB: 034-002
- Account number: 330527
Please put your last name and an annotation or abbreviation (e.g. Membership, Mship) in the description line so we know who's paying, and alert us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com when you transfer a payment.
Annual General Meeting 2019
The Queensland Shakespeare Ensemble will hold its Annual General Meeting at 6pm on Sunday 16th of June 2019 at the Geoffrey Rush Theatre, University of Queensland.
All current (financial) members are invited and at the meeting will:
- 1. Read and ensure the accuracy of the minutes of the last general meeting
- 2. Receive the Management Committee's report and the statement of income and expenditure, assets and liabilities and mortgages, charges and securities affecting the Queensland Shakespeare Ensemble's property for 2018
- 3. Receive of the auditor's report upon the books and accounts for the preceding financial year
- 4. Elect members of the Management Committee; and
- 5. Appoint an auditor
All the members of the Management Committee are up for re-election, and nominations for the Management Committee positions are now open. There are four formal positions:
- Vice President
- There is one general position
Any two Voting Members of the Queensland Shakespeare Ensemble can nominate any other Voting Member to serve as a member of the Management Committee in any of these positions. The nomination must be in writing and signed by the candidate and the members who nominated him/her and be given to the Secretary by Friday 31st of May 2019.
Members of the Management Committee are selected by a majority vote at the Annual General Meeting from the list of candidates for each position. Membership can be taken up at the AGM.